1. Oil tanker on schedule, behind schedule alerts to operators via SMS
2. Timely messages to the operator in times of delays, emergencies etc
3. Overspeed Alert: Users can get notifications whenever the tanker crosses the specified speed limit. Users will be provided with options for setting the speed limit.
4. Emergency/ Panic Alert: Driver can press a RED button provided in the vehicle and the alert is sent to the control center for necessary action to be taken.
5. Route Deviation Alert: This facility shall provide details of the location of deviation as & when the same occurs from the prescribed route.
6. Excessive stoppage alert: If a tanker is parked at an unidentified place for more than a specified period of time, an alert is triggered and sent to the operator so that he can take suitable actions.