Electronic Ticketing Machine
Electronic Ticketing Machine, a feature of T4u’s solution towards improvement of the passenger transport system, enables companies to record and manage ticketing and transport operations in an automated manner with least manual support, thereby minimizing the chances of an error. An Electronic checking device makes the conductor’s life comfortable as giving away tickets is a press of a button away. Through the equation between total amount of tickets sold and total distance travelled by a vehicle, ETM also helps gathering information about earning per km which helps creating benchmarks.
or quickly get a few hundreds you need to pay off a waiting taxi. Ever wondered the thought and routine that goes into getting these cash vans out there and be trusted to deliver the huge amount of money they transportliterally while going ATM hopping. Cash van sourcing to driver verification to gunman/gun detailing all come under its purview and none of these can be compromised given the increasing number of cash van thefts in the recent time.
• Record information such as ticketing, kilometres of operation, checking etc.
• Get information on earning per km.
• Analyze traffic pattern
• Information to passengers about stop name, place name, fare details etc.
• Passengers can produce the ticket as a proof for documentary support
• Less or no tiredness to conductor
• Prevent loss on account of malpractice