Proven Type of Vehicles
• Performing for vehicles which are on the move and not stationary
• The vehicle fuel sensor must be in working condition.
• The output of fuel sensor in the vehicle should be voltage output only
• Vehicle’s tank shape and size ideally be the same state as supplied by the OEM. No additional tanks should be fitted to the vehicles
• If the fuel sensor output is providing multiple parameters (Ex: fuel temperature and fuel voltage) then we may not be able to support
Follow process strictly for better results
• Follow all 4 stages of execution.
• Only after monitoring phase, the reports would be generated. If monitoring phase fails, then F-DAS will not give results.
• Set expectations clearly and without ambiguity.
• Ensure commercially we are covered for risks of calibration and outputs.
• We are giving insights and not technical accuracy
• Customer should be a part of this process. He has to co-operate with our initial and monitoring phase needs